Home / Products / Software / Podium / e-STATION RMS
e-STATION RMS is a web-based control system that enables users to utilize the system remotely via a web browser. It provides remote access including system control and monitoring in real-time.
- Control systems in classrooms and buildings and address technical issues
- Remotely control and monitor unnecessary equipment use by monitoring classrooms
- Remotely troubleshoot technical difficulties
- Prevent theft of high priced equipment
- Maximum management efficiency without an increase in personnel
- Log in: Input the ID and password that the administrator has granted,
login and then view the classroom control and monitoring screen.
- Monitoring (Web Camera Option): Monitor classrooms.
- Basic configuration is divided by building, so you can review the situation stored in
the server when clicking the list of classrooms.
- Whole Management: Users can check the lamp time of projectors in classrooms
and confirm theft and breakdown status.
- Detail management per room: Shows details of each classroom, such as the power
status of Audio/Video equipment (DVD, VCR, electric screen, projector, CDP, etc.) installed in the classroom.
- Classroom management: Users can manage the classroom by noting changes of
the equipment installed in the classroom.